Switch to a higher gear!
Dynamics 365 Business Central (former Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision) for distribution companies
Distribution is a difficult industry in which to remain competitive, particularly in the modern, globalised, digital economy it's a constant challenge among others: improved operational costs and inventory control, turning stock round quickly from order to dispatch, maintaining labor and operations agility or managing vendor relationships.
Dynamics 365 Business Center (former Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision) have proven records as effective ERP solutions for distribution and supply chain management. Each solution can deliver visibility into your sales data, inventory levels and shipment schedules, giving you confidence in your ability to meet customer demands.
Advantages and market leading capabilities not to be missed
A market leading solution in the field of distribution that streamlines activities and takes efficiency to the next level
In a rapidly changing business environment, agility is vital. A fully integrated business solution, that brings together distribution management, production control, quality control, finance, sales with a wide range of smart, end-to-end business functionalities.
Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is customised for the specific needs of distribution organisations and can be used to overcome common problems facing distributors today with major benefits:
- Streamline and automate distribution and logistic processes
- Better operational control efficiency & cost savings via KPI reporting
- Negotiate better terms from suppliers and customers
- Improving inventory controls keeping lean through instantaneous stock reporting
- Better use of warehouse space – maximise usage with increasing space
- Identify emerging behaviour and predicting capacities
Customized, industry-specific solution
- Handling even several hundred users at the same time
- Online bar-code system for entry and removal of stock
- Web-based catalogue and order management
- Tracking customer orders, even several times a day
- Monitoring the mixed packing and the delivery of items stored at different locations and hence picked
- Continuous tracking of the departure locations of vehicles
- Handling time limits assigned to various tasks
- Enabling integration with previous logistic systems
- Simplifying tasks in the personal duties of the employees
- Quicker delivery preparation with less mistakes, consolidation of multiple orders per day made by the same customer
- Planning of delivery itineraries in the most efficient way
- Accurate order management, even in the case of multiple orders per day made by the same customer
- Execution of financial and accounting tasks in compliance with the regulatory requirements of different countries
- Self-service order management online, generating customer orders automatically;
- The quickest possible shipment planning in a timeslot agreed in advance for the ordered spare parts;
- Creation of warehouse tasks released for intelligent, controlled devices, ensuring optimized warehouse space utilization and employee workload during the performance of picking activities, and automated allocation.
In these over 18 years of use, Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution proved its ability to answer to various business challenges. Also, we appreciated its customizing possibilities and ability to be integrated with different other applications.Stihl Romania - IT ManagerDownload Case Study
If you would like to find out more, we are pleased to answer all your questions.
- in 40+ countries launch systems
- 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Microsoft Dynamics Systems
- 40 000 USERS Use our systems worldwide