Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (former Microsoft Dynamics AX or Axapta)
One of the most significant issues of companies active in waste management is that legislation may be changed unexpectedly, even several times a year.
For this reason, the usual way of doing business can be turned upside down any time and the systems applied may not have the capacity for quick change or adaptation. Also, the large amount of processed data and continuous focus on competitive costs are the main specific challenges.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations manage industry-specific processes for waste management and recycling, including BOM and routing management, quality grading and management, tracking for lots, batches, serial numbers and other key production and inventory functionality.
Effective operations every day
- Plan and implement cost-effective compliance with environmental regulation and voluntary environmental policy.
- Support the simultaneous reduction of business costs and environmental impacts via more efficient use of energy, water, and materials in internal operations and final products.
- Support the evaluation and implementation of cost-effective and environmentally sensitive programs for ensuring the company's long-term market and strategic position.
- Equipment management
- Containers treatment
- Service management
- Waste collection
- Routing and scheduling
- Contracts management
- Billing and Invoicing
- Transport management
- Driver scheduling
- Sweepers and Cleaners scheduling, tracking
- Truck location, Fuel, Emission tracking
- Treatment, Cleaning and Maintenance
- Reporting and Legislation compliance
Specialized for waste management
From an environmental perspective, tracking the physical amounts of energy, water, materials and wastes within a company is important because the use of materials and the generation of waste drive many of the most significant environmental impacts of companies. In addition, materials purchase costs are key cost drivers in many organizations.
- Effective Contract management
- Call Center integration
- Full life cycle of waste collection coverage
- Anytime-Anywhere monitoring on mobility platform
- Modular approach – scalable
- Legal requirements
Microsoft Dynamics AX contributed to the increase of the company`s operational efficiency with more than 80%. Moreover, we highly appreciated the professional approach of XAPT Solutions` team during the implementation of this complex ERP project.RER Data Service - General ManagerDownload Case Study
If you would like to find out more, we are pleased to answer all your questions.
- in 40+ countries launch systems
- 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Microsoft Dynamics Systems
- 40 000 USERS Use our systems worldwide