- Manage demand forecasting based on items
- Input demand (sales) forecasts for products and components daily, monthly, or quarterly
Deliver a complete, personalized shopping experience across all channels
Dynamics 365 Business Central (former Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision)
The retail industry is constantly transforming and there is a growing need to reduce costs and to increase efficiency in operations. This sector is in a constant state of evolution, online shopping has come to dominate consumer shopping habits.As customers become more demanding, there is also an extra pressure to exceed their expectations of the product, service and overall experience.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is designed to reduce the complexities of today’s challenging retail environment and enable retailers to respond quickly to changing consumer demands – all to gain better control, increase margins, and drive profitability. The comprehensive solution provides an end-to-end view of the business, allowing retailers to focus on connecting with customers and delivering a complete, personalized shopping experience across all channels.
A better way to do business
With the emergence of e-commerce and multi-channel selling, retail has evolved from just selling products in-store with shoppers able to view and buy products from the comfort of their own homes. Retailers need to ensure that everyone in the company has the most up-to-date information to meet their customers’ needs.
- Gain deep insights about potential sales
- Get clear overview of expected stock-outs
- Plan material requirements based on demand
- Automate production orders and purchase orders
- Support for bucket-less and bucketed material requirements planning (MRP)
The solution puts your greatest asset, your customer, at the center of your organization, giving you the chance to leverage the interactions between data collated through employees, customers and products, as your digitally transform your business.
Benefits of the solution
- Know instantly when a product is out of stock and automatically order replacements.
- Plan the best layout for restocking and manage all pricing from one central point.
- Recognise cross-selling opportunities with insight into individual buying trends.
- Access to all information ensures quicker decisions, including suggestions for out-of-stock items.
The main functionality which we needed was stock management, both for warehouse and stores. The solution was developed to help us manage financial resources, supply chain and human resources. Furthermore, it is user-friendly and quick to implement, hence supporting Business development. XAPT Solutions’ international presence helped PPT to cover the implementation project across Eastern Europe, from Romania to Moldova and Bulgaria.Preturi Pentru Tine - IT ManagerDownload Case Study
If you would like to find out more, we are pleased to answer all your questions.
- in 40+ countries launch systems
- 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Microsoft Dynamics Systems
- 40 000 USERS Use our systems worldwide