Deliver a complete, personalized shopping experience across all channels
Dynamics 365 Business Central (former Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision)
The retail industry is constantly transforming and there is a growing need to reduce costs and to increase efficiency in operations. This sector is in a constant state of evolution, online shopping has come to dominate consumer shopping habits. As customers become more demanding, there is also an extra pressure to exceed their expectations of the product, service and overall experience.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is designed to reduce the complexities of today’s challenging retail environment and enable retailers to respond quickly to changing consumer demands – all to gain better control, increase margins and drive profitability. The comprehensive solution allows retailers to focus on connecting with customers and delivering a complete, personalized shopping experience across all channels.
A better way to do business
With the emergence of e-commerce and multi-channel selling, retail has evolved from just selling products in-store with shoppers able to view and buy products from the comfort of their own homes. Retailers need to ensure that everyone in the company has the most up-to-date information to meet their customers’ needs.
The solution puts your greatest asset, your customer, at the center of your organization, giving you the chance to leverage the interactions between data collated through employees, customers and products, as your digitally transform your business.
Benefits of the solution
- Automate forecasting to fulfilment using sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
- Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
- Optimize output with automated capacity calculations and resource allocation to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
- Increase time to invoice with streamlined workflows between accounts receivables and payables.
- Automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
- Visualize and access financial information across the business from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory and customer interactions.
- Optimize inventory levels using built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
- Manage inventory in multiple locations such as: a production plant, distribution center, warehouse, showroom, retail outlet, or service car.
- Increase visibility across your supply chain and gain greater control over your purchasing processes with automated workflows.
- Group and track employee information, and organize employee data according to different types of information, such as experience, skills, education, training and union membership.
- Benefit from robust employee and manager self-service functionality and access to HR data available through self-service Power BI.
- Post expenses against employee cards to track and reimburse their expenses.
The main benefits referred to the promotions module, highly appreciated by retail companies, advanced functionality to manage that type of business and the large number of sales activity specific reports. The immediate benefits are linked to a better support for decisions, following the analysis of data provided by the solution.BIASICOM - Sales DirectorDownload Case Study
If you would like to find out more, we are pleased to answer all your questions.
- in 40+ countries launch systems
- 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Microsoft Dynamics Systems
- 40 000 USERS Use our systems worldwide