View real-time, integrated work in progress with actual costs; make adjustments to avoid potential delays or cost overruns; and streamline inventory management based on demand and forecasting.
Make the most of all the advantages!
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (former Microsoft Dynamics AX or Axapta) can take your manufacturing operations to a whole new level
In the food processing industry, you must cope with specific challenges that go beyond the stand-alone distribution and manufacturing operations. Stringencies such as expiration dates, regulatory standards and special handling are just a few of the requirements that must be met.
Microsoft Dynamics, paired with an experienced partner, can help food and beverage manufacturers overcome these challenges. The tools inherent in Dynamics are designed to help food and beverage manufacturers meet demand, quality control and optimal inventory levels-all while maximizing profit margins.
Better manufacturing through connected operations
When it comes to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (former Microsoft Dynamics AX or Axapta) the Process Manufacturing functionality, precision, detail and accuracy are paramount. We understand that your business has a shelf life. In most cases, your product is consumed before you can claim the receivables. Your business demands nothing less than perfect.
With visibility throughout the entire supply chain, you can streamline business processes, optimize resources, minimize lead times, and identify accurate delivery dates.
Define manufacturing resources, including machines, people, tools, and subcontractors, and allocate them to work center groups. Tightly control schedules by using finite or infinite capacity scheduling for maximum flexibility.
Whether it’s reducing the cost of operations, driving efficiencies in the supply chain, reducing waste or meeting new legal and regulatory requirements, manufacturers are being asked to do more. To maintain robust, reliable operations and a competitive advantage, successful manufacturers work to foster flexibility and innovation—not only in product and service offerings but also in daily operations.
- Manages Ingredients, Co-products and By-products
- Advanced Planning, Forecasting and Scheduling
- Formula Management and Security
- Catch Weight Management
- Loss and Yield Control Management
- Container, and Packaging Management
- Batch Production Orders for Make to Order
- Shelf Life and Best Before Dates, First Expired / First Out support
- Title 21 CFR Part II Compliance
- GTIN Product Identification
- Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI) and Case Compliant Tags
- Multi-Location Inventory Management
- Quality Control and Documentation
- Supports Inspection and Recall Management
- Fully Integrated Customer Relationship Management
- Route Distribution and Pre-sale Call Management
- Quotes easily converted to sales orders
- Flexible pricing options
- Full pick, pack and ship functionality
- Catch weights / Lot Tracking / Pallet Tracking
- Demand Forecasting
- Distributor and Independent Food Contractor Management
- Tools for Electronic Signatures, Audit Trails, Calibrations and Time-Outs
- Nutritional Labeling and Analysis
- Tank and Product Management
- Index Product Pricing
- Analysis of Co-Product and By-Product Attributes
- Multidimensional Inventory Tracking
- Comprehensive Where-used Analysis, Including Alternative Formula and Recipe Tracking
XAPT, at Orkla team recommendation, has managed to deliver all the expected functionalities, from the beginning of the implementation process. The business solution allowed Orkla to efficiently manage inventory by constantly monitoring raw materials and automatically issuing notifications based on the perishability and predictive analysis.Orkla Foods Romania - IT Manager
If you would like to find out more, we are pleased to answer all your questions.
- in 40+ countries launch systems
- 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Microsoft Dynamics Systems
- 40 000 USERS Use our systems worldwide