The system is able to help business with an outstanding amount of daily transactions.
Switch to a higher gear!
Dynamics 365 Business Central (former Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision)
For automotive parts distributors, it is essential that they have a short turnaround time to respond to customer orders. If you are a market leader or want to be in the forefront of the market, the unhindered running of logistics is one of their primary tasks. There are serious challenges to international relations, hundreds of simultaneous users, and the many complex and diverse tasks, if there is not an integrated system that can handle it all at once, or if it is lost in the details without the right support. There is a cause for fresh keeping of international and domestic legislation.
Combining industry and business process knowledge as well as extensive technology know-how, through Dynamics 365 Business Central, XAPT provides organisations industry-specific functionalities relevant for their operations, even for distribution industry.
Grow beyond the limits of your basic accounting software
We have recognized that short lead times, complex orders, warehousing and delivery tasks are particularly important in the automotive distribution market. But more importantly, you can manage all this in one system and manage your daily activities without any difficulty. The international environment often requires special solutions, therefore Dynamics 365 Business Central includes a number of innovative features in response to it.
For successful operation in the international environment, the system can be adapted to local rules.
Online systems and mobile devices ensure the company's complete modernization and employee efficiency.
The solution puts your greatest asset, your customer, at the center of your organization, giving you the chance to leverage the interactions between data collated through employees, customers and products, as your digitally transform your business.
Benefits of the solution
- Manage hundreds of simultaneous users;
- Online bar code systems for outbound and inbound tasks;
- Web catalog and order manager;
- Keep track of multiple sales orders every day;
- Follow-up and delivery of items stored and disposed of at different locations;
- Keep track of the time of departure of your car;
- Handling Time Limits for Tasks;
- Possibility of connection to the previously implemented logistic system.
- Faster, less error ordering, merging multiple orders per day for a customer;
- Designing transport hiking trails in the most efficient way;
- From a customer, even more inbound orders per day are precise order management;
- Carrying out financial and accounting tasks in accordance with the laws of different countries.
- Automatic self-service sales order generating online purchasing;
- Shipment of the ordered parts as fast as possible;
- Creating warehouse tasks for smart, managed devices that provide optimum territorial and warehouse staffing loads while performing the removal tasks, and automatically allocate.
The first beneficiary of the solution were the subsidiaries and the financial department, along with Euromaster franchisors. The integrated solution allowed the accounting activities to be more efficient, together with the interfaces for cash-registers and accessibility of information.Euromaster - IT ManagerDownload Case Study
If you would like to find out more, we are pleased to answer all your questions.
- in 40+ countries launch systems
- 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Microsoft Dynamics Systems
- 40 000 USERS Use our systems worldwide